Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

Fans,

I have not managed to write a post for a while.  I think blogosphere activity has been down in general; though not over at Trifecta's blog which appears to have been overrun by Chinese spammers (his most recent 100 posts or so are either exercise ads from buyallonline.com or investment strategy tips), as evidenced by the picture below which appears on one of his posts.


Fortunately, he has added a Twitter feed to his blog where you can find one of his top 25 quotes of all time: "I hope that I can make my genus side of me to kick in and make me a company that will make me money. I am very intelligent not ur Average."

Anyways, to make up for my lack of posts I am treating everyone to this new blog design which should be a lot easier on your eyes than the white text on red background (though we sure had our share of good times).

I look forward to a happy and prosperous and entertaining 2011.

No comments: