Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Trash Talking

The following was taken from a blog-related voicemail from Trifecta:

"Did special P enjoy his entertainment blog that he has created? Oh wait, no. I am the one that added a special link to. I will be adding a link to somebody special who i know very dearly and he is going to have a blog going to be started. And guess what? You'll have to wait and see because i am going to be the first one to add him to my links baby. Links links links links links. My name is special p body. I am special. I mean what? Oh wait. I mean no. Spicy corn nuts. Did i say corn nuts? Pace, did you just say corn nuts? Alright man well hey. You must be doucheying doucheying it. Alright now captain call me back. Later."

Hopefully this provides some good insight into the lifestyle of us bloggers.

2 comments:

Trifecta said...

HEY Twainfectas only can make his blog more presentable and it is not very on scale or updated. He thinks that he is a quality guy. he is but he only does not understand the difference between a good post and a bad post. This is a not so good of a post. So keep trying. Twainfectas looks at called STRIKE THREE(3). And he swings and misses. hahhaahahahaa.
Yes and then Twainfectas says that trifectas is trying to make a come back. I am only telling you the truth.

Trifecta said...

I am just making a joke. hahahahahahaahahahaha.